Our goal is to build a healthy, growing local economy by facilitating cooperation and communication between businesses, government and residents. We aim to promote a positive environment that preserves the special character of our community in order to attract new businesses, new residents and create a welcoming environment for tourism.
Benefits of Joining GBCC
By joining, you will be able to gain the following benefits for your business:
- Networking opportunities
- Free listing in the www.BarryvilleNY.com web site ($100 value)
- Networking between member businesses
- Invites to Seminars and Workshops
- Email bulletins notifying events, happenings and updates
- Voting at monthly GBCC meetings
- Member to member discounts
- Ribbon cutting ceremonies for all new businesses with free press release and photo
- 100% of your dues go directly to the GBCC and stay in our community
- Active participation with local and state officials
- Aggressive fundraising year round
- Participation in an exciting and growing community
- Selection committee for the Community Volunteer Scholarship. To date we have given over $26,500 in scholarship funds for graduating seniors who have demonstrated a deep appreciation for volunteering and contributing to our community.
Board of Directors
Fundraising & Events
Nonna Hall (Chair)
Beautification & Community Relations
John Pizzolato (Chair)
Mary Jones Mellet
Come to a meeting!
We meet on the 1st Monday of each month. Executive meetings start at 6:30pm, open at 7:00pm.
We currently host our monthly meetings at local businesses on a rotating basis.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to present anything to the Board of Directors.
Sometimes we need to postponea meeting due to weather, etc. We also host sub-committee meetings at other locations on different dates.